Monday, November 2, 2009

Mind mapping and De-Txt Spking, Kristen Harris and Murriel Mapa


Garret: Salutations to you, Joshua. It’s been quite some time now, hasn’t it?

Josh: How do you do, Garrett? What is it that you have been occupying your time with?

Garret: You know me, Joshua, I’ve just been trying to unwind from the chaos of life

Josh: I would have to concur with you on that one, Garret. It’s best to allow oneself to breathe every once in a while.

Garret: Have you contemplated your plans for this fine evening?

Josh: I haven’t any clue of what will engage my precious moments of this night.

Garret: That is quite interesting, for I believed you were a man of very demanding duties that took up most of your time. Nevertheless, I should bid you adieu. As always, it has been a pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment