Monday, November 2, 2009

Mind Mapping and De-Text Spking, Shayna Fehr



















Garret:
Hello Josh.

Josh: Hi Garret. I'm so happy you came online to talk with me tonight. How are you? What have you been doing today?

Garret: Oh, not a lot. I went to school, and then came home and had a lovely meal with my family. How about yourself?

Josh: That sounds a lot like my day! I also went to school, and ate dinner with my family - poached salmon with spring peas, over a base of a flavorful celery root puree. It was very tasty.

Garret: That sounds incredible! I wish my mother was an amazing cook like yours. What are your plans for the rest of the evening?

Josh: I don't have anything planned; however, the hockey game is on tonight.

Garret: You're right, it is. I'll be watching it too. I'm sorry to have to cut our conversation short, but my sister wants the computer. I'll talk to you more tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Josh: You too. Go Oilers go!

No comments:

Post a Comment