Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Last Word By Kristen Harris



Before I knew our class would be creating its own blog this semester I was always very curious about how blogs worked. I am not gifted in computer technology or design so the thought of actually beginning my own blog was a little intimidating. Luckily, I got to learn what blogging is all about in a friendly and supportive environment. This term we have covered a variety of composition parts that are necessary in professional writing. Creating posts that review what we have learned in class has been a great tool; it has allowed me to retain more than what I would have in just a pure lecture session.

Through this process I have learned some of my own limitations as a writer. I have also been able to experience new challenges that have made my writing stronger. Now I have the courage to begin using the internet as a platform for my future writing. I think the majority of my future work will find its way to the internet, after many hours of proofreading that is. If this does happen, I may use this website to know where to start! From here the world is my oyster, and I am a pearl peeking out of my shell. We have come a long way since our first project together. I look forward to reading everyone’s final posts and I wish everyone luck in their future endeavors.



My Posts:

1. Introductory Blog Post
2. Grammar Detective
3. Agreement of Pronoun and Antecedent
4. Dangling Modifiers
5. Word Power
6. The Dictionary

My Comments

1. Murriel Mapa
2. Cassiby
3. Brieanne Graham
4. Sarah and Rachel
5. Ramona Korpan
6. Jennifer Kerr
7. Jessica Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment