Monday, December 7, 2009

Blogging



It seems odd that unlike Brieanne Graham, I had never blogged before in my life, and it seems so simple to me now. Originally the concept of internal and external links, hyperlinking, and embedding photos and videos was completely foreign to me. Despite this inexperience that besieged me four months ago, I believe that I have managed to develop into a very competent blogger, although that is certainly not difficult, as after gaining some experience with blogging, I have come to realize that it is certainly not very difficult at all. It's certainly been a very good learning experience which I am certainly grateful for. Undoubtedly, blogging can be learned very easily, and there are tutorials available. Blogging is a very easy and useable form to express onesself to a public forum.
My Posts:
My Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment